The colours are described on Cocktail Cosmetics, as follows:
- Acid Rain cold green with reflections gold.
- Utopia - dark cobalt blue with pink highlights.
- Phoenix -intense heat from the copper-colored glows pink.
- Chimera -dark purple with pink highlights and copper crystals.
- Twilight - intense gray satin bronze.
- Poison Apple - fuchsia purple with greenish water
- Abracadabra - cerulean blue with shades of light green.
- Pollen - deep yellow with greenish lime green.
- Poison - tobacco dark brown with green highlights.
- Midsummer - ocher yellow with pink highlights.
Ugh, beautiful. Check out Phoenix, that amazing copper! It's soooo gorgeous.
Also, duochromes are fantastic for a dark smokey eye, so I swatched a few of them over a black base (black gel liner)
I got this palette from Cocktail Cosmetics, but it seems to be out of stock right now (I think it's limited edition) but a quick google shows it for sale HERE for £24.95.
Love & Stuff
THIS POST WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED ON LOVE-LIPSTICK.BLOGSPOT.COM