So I decided to email SLG and ask. I asked all the usual questions and whether the TB products were vegan and here is their response:
- We are fully committed to the elimination of animal testing
- We are fully committed to consumer health and safety, and bringing to market products that comply with all applicable legislative requirements for the territory in which they are sold.
- We do not conduct animal testing on any products or ingredients, nor ask others to test on our behalf
- We rely on the judgement of experts, non-animal alternative test methods and the past safety history of formulations and ingredients to determine product safety
- We only use ingredients that have an acceptable history of use in the industry in the formulation and development of our products,
- We fully support the development and global acceptance of non-animal testing alternatives.
So yay! I really didn't think that Tanya's products would be vegan, for some reason, but I'm super glad they are, because I went back and picked up these: